Ten winners will be chosen for a prize valued at over $1,400
Our mission with the UWorld CFA® scholarship is to elevate college students who are academically advanced, outstanding citizens but encounter financial limitations. UWorld scholars are many times the first in their family to attend college, this support assists in lifting their career post-graduation. This offers scholars worldwide an opportunity to attain the highest levels of finance certification. We want to break financial barriers for students across the globe, providing them with tuition assistance and prep to pass the CFA® Level I exam.
Scholarship Application Details
Submit the online application on this page.
You will receive an email with further instructions on submitting the following:
- Link to your video
- College transcript
- Professor referral letter (including full name and email address)
- A picture of yourself smiling!
- Applicants must be a current student at an accredited college or university, and in one of the following categories:
- Applicants must be in their college undergrad senior year or graduated 2021.
- Or, graduated college undergrad in Fall of 2020.
- Or, currently enrolled in a graduate business program.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Applicants must submit a copy of their current transcript
The deadline for the 2021 Fall/Winter UWorld CFA Scholarship is March 12, 2021. Winners will be notified on March 22, 2021.