UWorld Flexipay What You See is What You Pay
Get Started and Approved in Minutes
Benefits of FlexiPay for Your Certification Course
Read What Our Students Have to Say..
UWorld has become the trusted choice for over 2 million students preparing for high-stakes examinations. Whether tackling the CFA, CMT, CAIA, or CIMA exams, UWorld users consistently outperform their peers.
I just completed the Level I CFA Review Course and couldn't be happier with my learning experience. I managed to score in the top 10 percentile for the Level I exam, and I owe a great deal of my exam success to the instructors. Preparing for the CFA exams can be a stressful endeavor; however, this course made the content much easier to navigate and digest."
I have studied technical analysis for years. I decided it was time to get certified in the field. When I saw Wiley [UWorld] offered a review course, I knew it was in my best interest to enroll, given it offered test banks on every chapter and a system for tracking progress where I can see which chapters I understand well and which ones I need to work on."
The practice exams, question bank, and study guide were [my favorite part of the CIMA course. Professionally, the certification has now given me opportunities to get involved in more projects internally, to author three whitepapers for my firm this year, and more opportunities to speak at conference events."
Study Now. Pay Later.
Additional UWorld Features to Help with Your Success
Frequently Asked Questions
UWorld FlexiPayTM works with partners like Affirm to offer buy now, pay later (BNPL) services that allow merchants to provide flexible payment plans for their customers without hidden fees or gimmicks.
To sign up, you must:
- Be 18 years or older.
- Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address.
- Provide a valid U.S. mobile number and agree to receive SMS texts. The mobile phone account must be registered in your name. We cannot accept VOIP numbers at this time.
- Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to help us verify your identity.
Typically FlexiPay partners do not charge any fees. That means no late fees, no prepayment fees, no annual fees, and no fees to open or close your account. Your APR may be different depending on your creditworthiness and where you are shopping. The exact terms that apply to your purchase will be given when you check out with Affirm.
- Interest: At checkout, Affirm always shows the total amount of interest you’ll pay and you will never be charged more than that. This way, you always know what you’re getting into. If you pay faster than agreed, you might be charged less!
- No fees: With Affirm, there are no late fees, service fees, prepayment fees, or any hidden fees.